Tuesday, December 13, 2011

20/20: day 8, color scheme

tell me to guess what my general color choices would be in my twenty pieces, i would probably have said yellow, green, gray, maybe some pink and red... i would NEVER have expected HALF of my wardrobe to end up being off white and blue! that's thanks to a couple of denim things, and  my new anthropologie tops... but my vintage wool coat is off-white, too, and this skirt is denim & off-white striped! who'd've thought?

the outfit:
top: anthro; skirt, thrifted; leggings, ross; boots, gift; coat, thrifted




have i said how much i LOVE the detail on this top?? probably... this outfit wins the prize for
"best outfit i would've never put together if i wasn't limited to twenty pieces" (at least so far! we're not even halfway there... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment