Tuesday, December 6, 2011

20/20: day 2, a view of my twenty pieces

and that, my friends, is what a closet with 20 pieces in it looks like. it's amazing. so much space! even with my wool coat and three pairs of pants in there!
i thought drawing each of my pieces would make it easier to put together outfits... but after doing it, i think looking in my closet will be just as easy ;) but maybe i'll use it sometime when i'm feeling like being closet-creative away from home ;) at least you get to see a rendering of my twenty pieces! (after drawing these, i actually substituted a bright yellow blazer for the bright yellow dress, because i only had one thing with long sleeves, and it's been getting cold around here! also, please ignore the houndstooth skirt - it was too complicated to draw)

 outfit 2:
using 3/20 pieces: cardigan, anthropologie; crocheted top, gift; pencil skirt, thrifted; and, shoes, lucky, altered; hair flower pin, handmade by my friend, angelea, bought at light of christmas boutique


No comments:

Post a Comment