Monday, October 17, 2011

spotlight: green valve necklace

the outfit: black skirt as dress, thrifted. what we'll call a vest: ross. necklace, handmade from found objects - see below. and the wonderful little black flip flops with flowers, old navy (the week i first wore these, two of my friends went out and bought their own - and that was before i was a "fashion blogger" - they're THAT CUTE ;)

so this next couple of weeks, i want to spotlight some of the jewelry i've made recently, especially since i'll be putting it up for sale in november (first at the Light of Christmas boutique, then on my etsy site, as mentioned - and linked - in my last post) - that's right, shamelessly advertising my wares on my personal fashion blog ;) i really would keep most of these if i hadn't made them specifically to sell - i love them that much! so to start off, here's a closeup of my "green valve" necklace that uses a long chain, plus some extra little lengths at the bottom (and a light bluish-aqua bead - i know it looks white in all these shots. it's blue.), to give it that long dangly feel... can i keep it?? ;)





 i just love this last shot because of the detailed shadow cast on my arm by the necklace! and the warm lighting (funny how the blue of the garage door here becomes so green compared to the above shots - i didn't edit the color on any of these!)


No comments:

Post a Comment