Monday, January 16, 2012

trends

you (faithful blog followers of mine - all 4 of you ;) may have noticed my recent absence... eleven days?? i apologize for my absence... i started a daily online art class on january 9th, and so have been dedicating my creative time to my studio, instead of to outfit posts. and plan to continue to do so... BUT before the class started, jason and i went into LA and took some outfit shots... my plan is to try to post one a week, just to keep you engaged over here ;) in the meantime, check out my artistic adventures over at rustyartist.blogspot.com!
the outfit: polka-dot blouse: thrifted; sweater, thrifted; skirt, thrifted; shoes, ross; feather necklace and flower ring, charlotte russe


i love everything about this outfit. the polka dot silkiness, the detail on the sweater and that it's orange... the flower ring makes me smile every time i see it... and as soon as i saw these feathers, i knew i was taking them home with me. while i feel like this outfit is sort of following style blogger trends a little too closely, i also can't help love it! and it even makes me look like i have a waist! ;) i also love everything about the wall behind. peeling paint over rusty metal? sign me up! and the font is all old school (and it's got my initial ;) 





 so, i'll see you next week sometime, hopefully! well... technically, you'll see me... semantics. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment