Thursday, November 17, 2011


 back from honduras minus one hair dryer (pieces started breaking off of it & it started smelling like smoke. it stayed in honduras), but plus this lovely necklace, bought at one of the tienditas tipicas. love. it. and happy birthday to me, the crocheted top was a gift from my sister (thanks, kimmy!!) and i bought this dress at anthropologie for my own birthday :) 

i was laughing when i got home from my birthday shopping spree at anthro because i bought 5 pieces (all on clearance, 50-75% off :) and every single one was a different size! what the?? this one is xs. i only bought it because i thought it said xl. i guess i should've been wearing my glasses ;) yes, it's true. i wear a size xs (and m, l, xl...)
you've seen the leggings and flip-flops before, but this is the first time you're meeting my new purse. new as in thrifted from savers a couple weeks ago. it is the perfect size, perfect color, perfect shape, with the perfect amount of pockets (can you tell i'm in love? ;) now i just need to add something fun & jamie to it, and it will be complete... 






No comments:

Post a Comment